Strengthening global healthcare with quality driven solutions
Our Quality Management System (QMS) is designed to ensure that the production and quality guidelines are consistently met and often exceeded. Symbiotec's commitment to quality manifests in the form of regular monitoring and reporting with internal audit programs, training, trend analysis validations and qualifications.
QUALITY CONTROL LABORATORY
Symbiotec's state-of-the-art Quality Control Laboratory ensures that the quality of API produced meets the highest customer and regulatory standards
The Laboratory is equipped with:
- HPLC & UPLC
- Particle Size Analyzer
- UV Spectrophotometer
- TOC Analyzer
- Karl Fischer
- Microbiology laboratory
At Symbiotec, our team carries out stability analysis in accordance with the ICH Guideline Q1. We ensure that our stability chambers are monitored 24X7 for all storage covering long- term and accelerated conditions.
- A System Design System
- Reliable Up-gradation
- System Maintenance for Sustainability
The quality of services at Symbiotec is assured based on the following modules:
- Quality system: Well-defined quality management systems.
- Operations: Well-defined SCADA/DCS control operations.
- Facility and Equipment: State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities for steroids, hormones, and biotechnology.
- Laboratory Controls: Equipped with advanced technology instruments.
- Material Systems: Qualified vendors with controlled material management through SAP systems.
- Packaging and Labeling: Different packing configurations with tamper-evident packs.